Rice hull carbonizer is popular among investors. You can get rice and cheap raw materials in many areas. Compared to the bamboo charcoal machine, it is more commonly used. Also, the size of rice husk is perfect for biomass carbonization. To some extent, a rice husk charcoal making machine will be more affordable. More importantly, Beston biochar machine is continuous, which is easy and efficient to use. Below are more parameters for your reference.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500 kg||800-1000 kg||1500-2000 kg||2500-3000 kg|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Diesel, Natural Nas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55 kw/h||60 kw/h||72 kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|
Usages of Rice Husk Charcoal
1. It is a kind of material. It is light in weight, and its conductivity for heat is also low. But it is excellent in thermal insulation, so it can be used in the metallurgy industry. Using the rice husk biochar can reduce the radiation, convection current, and thermal losses, and can cut down the energy consumption. Thus it is beneficial to increase the lumber recovery.
2. You can use it to make activated carbon. And the active carbon made from rice husk is good material in the medical, sugar process, and food industry.
3. It is also helpful in agriculture. Because it can increase the temperature of the soil, loosen the soil and adjust the pH value of the soil, thus it is useful to increase the out yield of the field.
Since the rice husk charcoal is so valuable, you may wonder how to make carbonized rice hull. The waste rice husk is processed in the carbonization host under high temperatures. After the high-temperature pyrolysis, gas volatilization, sulfur emission, carbon enrichment process, you can get rice husk charcoal.
The rice husk charcoal making machine mainly uses the biomass carbonization technology, which aims to handle the problem caused by the biomass waste, municipal solid waste and sewage sludge, so the raw materials the plant can handle are various. Using the plant, you can get charcoal from sawdust, coconut shell, palm shell, and other biomass waste, you can also recycle the sewage sludge and municipal solid waste with this machine. Moreover, there are several models for you to choose from, and they are BST-05, BST-10, BST-20 and BST-30.
Virtues of Rich Hull Carbonizer Design
1. The double-layer design can make the carbonization host contact the hot air as much as possible. In this way, the heat efficiency is higher.
2. The machine can work continuously, so it can save a lot because starting the plant costs a lot of energy.
3. It costs less energy. The combustible gas produced can heat the carbonization host if the amount of the combustible gas is large enough.
4. You can not only get the charcoal, but you can also get the wood vinegar and tar.
5. The security design is perfect. The protecting shell, sealing system and overpressure automatic alarm system and pressure-temperature display system can ensure the safety of the operators and the plant itself.
If you have an interest in our rice hull carbonizer, or you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact us. We will give you detailed information about our charcoal making machines, and try our best to satisfy your demand.