Waste plastic to fuel machine adopts the pyrolysis technology to convert plastic waste to fuel oil. The conversion of waste plastic into fuel is a chemical process of breaking down large molecules of plastic into smaller molecules of oil, gas and carbon black.
Beston Plastic to Fuel Machine for Sale
Today we have four best-selling models of plastic to fuel machine for sale, of which the daily capacity varies from 6 to 24 tons. Here are more parameters for your reference.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|
Plastic to Fuel Conversion Process
1. Put dried plastic waste into the reactor and the quantity shall be controlled under 2/3 of the reactor for rotating more smoothly. Then close the feeding door.
2. The plastic to fuel oil conversion includes two stages. From 100℃ to 250 ℃ is the preliminary stage. The light oil gas shall be released at 100 ℃ and fluid oil shall be released at 120 ℃. From 280 ℃ to 350 ℃is the top output rate interval. The manifold can collect oil gas. Then heavy particles and oil will be gathered and liquefied in center of manifold and drop down into the heavy oil tank. The lighter gas will rise up to the multi-functional oil condensers, then be liquefied into oil and stored in the oil tank. The incondensable gas through de-sulfuration and de-dusting by hydroseal will be led to heat the furnace for reducing the energy cost.
3. Cool down the plastic pyrolysis reactor after the process. Carbon black will be discharged automatically when the temperature falls down to 50-70 degrees.
When buying a plastic to fuel oil plant, the oil yield rate is an important factor to judge whether the machine is good enough. The oil yield rate of our machine is higher. In addition, the specific oil yield rate is also different according to different kinds of plastic waste. For the PP, PE, PS, it can range from 50% to 75%. And the oil yield rate of ABS is 40%. Here is a table for your reference.
Application of End Products of Plastic to Fuel Machine
First, you can sell it as fuel directly in the market. Moreover, you can use our plastic to diesel machine to refine the plastic fuel oil into diesel. You can contact us to get the information about the plastic to diesel plant.
Our waste pyrolysis plants are popular in the market, and we have installed our plants in Dominica, Korea, etc. All of the customers think highly about our machine because of the advantageous features.
Features of Beston Waste Plastic to Fuel Machine
1. The service life of our machine is longer. The latest heating system we use can combine the advantages of the direct heating system and an indirect heating system. Thus the service life of pyrolysis reactor is longer, and the heating efficiency is higher.
2. The conversion of waste plastic to fuel is environmentally friendly, and the emission can reach the standard.
3. Our customers can enjoy the first-class provided by our company.